You can follow along with this step-by-step walkthrough to successfully complete the Escape Academy’s “The Rival Room” escape room.
Check out other Escape Academy guides here.
You must follow these steps in order to complete the “The Rival Room” escape room.
Get the gears out of the locker and boxes first. Then arrange them so that the ballista can be used.
Put Wyatt, Timmy, and Max on the switches to finish the second puzzle.
Determine the weight of the weights using the scale (Red 1, Blue 2, orange 4, green 3, white 5).
Place the weights in the following order to complete the next puzzle step:
Place the white weight on the x1 and the red weight on the x2 for the 7 kg.
- To add the green weight to the x3, For the 9 kg.
Place the orange weight on the x3 and the blue weight on the x1 for the 14 kg.
For the next puzzle:
– Press the right blue button, right green button and then press the button on the blue table, the
button on the yellow table and then the button on the red table.
– press the right blue button, the right green button and then press the button on the blue table.
– Press the green left button, then press the button on the blue table and then the button on the red table.
– Press the right orange button and then press the button on the yellow table.
To obtain the key, push the buttons on the middle top tile to make them resemble the main puzzle.
Ring the bells now in the sequence indicated by the underlined letters (GEAED).
The animal components can be spun to create a flying pig.
Press the buttons up, right, up, left, and down in that order.
In the top right tile, arrange the coins as follows:
- Top Row: 1 cent, 5 cents, and 10 cents (from left to right).
- The three coins in the bottom row are 1 cent, 10 cents, and 1 penny.
As indicated on the cards, place the clock hands on the numbers.
“BANE” is the combination for the final top tile.
Place the marbles in the bottom right tile and push the green, green, orange, green, orange & orange. buttons in that order.
To complete the escape room, place the medals on the safe to open it.
There are many locations in Nez Perce Valley to hunt Moose. I find the best locations are in the Swamps located in Falls Reservoir Private Land.
Another area to hunt bears is the stream located east of Dustin’s Cabin. Follow the water east to find black bear drink zones. The mountains of both side of the stream have black bear feed zones as well has rest zones.
Ultimate Guide to Hunting Bighorn Sheep in Way of the Hunter.