Within WWE 2K22, there is a method for users to download Community Creations. These community inventions may take the form of wrestlers, arenas, or title belts, among other things. Popular creations include wrestlers from bygone wrestling companies, popular pop culture figures, and arenas.
The above image is Lee Valentine Creator leevalentineXo
leevalentine leevalentinexo divas
Due to Community Creations’ upload and download features, a number of really talented gamers have created their favorite custom characters. In addition, irrespective of the platform used by the player, Community Creations may originate from any platform. This implies that a player can develop and publish a wrestler in WWE 2K22 on their PC, and a different player can download that creation in WWE 2K22 on their Xbox One.
Downloading Community Creations On WWE 2K22
The player must first visit the “Online” portion of WWE 2K22 in order to download a community creation from another player. The player will choose the “Community Creations” menu when they arrive. The gamer will finally select the “Downloads” button.
On Xbox One or Xbox Series X and S, for instance, the player can press A to initiate the download. The player can also choose to view all of the creation’s details by pressing the “View” button, and by pressing X, they can also add the maker to their favorites. In addition to choosing from the three categories, the player has the option of manually searching for a creation by pressing the Y button.
Fix for WWE 2K22 Community Creations Issue
WWE 2K22 Community Creations not working for you? We offer the solution that can assist you.
How to Fix Community Creations not Working in WWE 2K22
By connecting your 2K account to the game, you can fix the issues with the community creations in WWE 2K22. You may easily make an account if you don’t already have one. Once linked, all creations regardless of platform will be accessible to you. The methods to connect your 2K account with the game are listed below.
- Go to the Online tab in WWE 2K22.
- Here click on Community Creations.
- If you haven’t linked your 2K account you will get two options. The first is to create a new 2K account and the other is to link to your existing 2K account. If you already have an account then you can skip to Step 7.
- You can choose to create or link your account from the game itself or by using a browser.
- While creating an account you get the option to directly use your PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo, Steam, or Epic accounts. Alternatively, you could also signup using your social accounts like Facebook, Twitter, Google, or Twitch accounts. And lastly, you can also choose to sign up using your email accounts.
- Once you are done signing up, verify your account, and next you will get the option to link your account.
- Link your 2K account to the account of your gaming platform i.e. PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo, Steam, or Epic accounts.
- After linking go to the game and close it.
- Now, after restarting the game your account should be linked.
- Select Community Creations and you should be able to see them and the feature should start working.