Players in WWE 2K22 have the option of slamming their rival through the announcer’s table. This tutorial describes how to accomplish it.
The Match Options
In a regular match, wrestlers can throw their opponents through the announcer’s table without worrying about being disqualified. It is advised to at the very least disable the count-out option in WWE 2K22 prior to the match or just set it up as a No Disqualification match. In this manner, there is no time restriction on attempting to perform the maneuver throughout the game.
Match Option Settings
Select Custom Match Rules, In Rule Screen 2, turn the DQ option off then change the Ring Out option to No Count You can also In Match Setting screen 3 change Finishers (Match Start) to 3
Now it is time to Slam your Opponent Through The Announcer’s Table
Using the announcer’s table in a match in WWE 2K22 obviously requires the wrestlers to be outside the ring. However, one shouldn’t immediately go for the move without wearing their opponent down first. This is because slamming an opponent through the announcer’s table requires the player’s character to have at least one Finisher stored. If an opponent isn’t in a stunned state then they can easily reverse the finisher.
In a WWE 2K22 match, make sure the opponent is exhausted by utilizing a mix of light and heavy assaults.
As a result, there will be less chance of a player or AI launching a comeback.
Watch the blue Signature bars that are below the Stamina Gauge.
Take the fight outside by Irish whipping the opposing wrestler once one has three full blue bars stored.
- Simply use a grab by using the B/Circle button to accomplish this.
- Throw the opponent outside by holding down the B/Circle button and pointing the direction stick in that direction.
- A shocked opponent could also be clotheslined over the top rope.
- First, the player’s wrestler must clean up the announcer’s table.
- To clear the table when in front of it, press LB/L1.
- Hit the opponent repeatedly while they are outside to heighten their stunned position.
- The opponent cannot reverse the finisher on the announcer’s table while they are shocked.
- To seize the adversary, press the B/Circle button.
- Then, in WWE 2K22, press LB/L1 to move them in the direction of the announcer’s table.
- They will hit their skull on the table if you press X or Square.
- Leaning them against the table requires pressing the B/ Circle button.
Now To use the WWE 2K22 Finisher on the announcer’s table, press RT/R2 and A/X when prompted.
The opponent’s health bar takes a ton of damage from the finisher through the announcer’s table. Additionally, if players choose the Falls Count Anywhere match option, this move will probably end the match because they can instantly attempt the pinfall.