It’s the season to give them Christmas gifts that they’ll want to build and rebuild over and over again.
There’s a reason why your kids receive so many LEGO sets as gifts. LEGO kits are in high demand because they are entertaining to play with and allow children to spend hours creating. If you’re thinking about getting LEGO for a child in your life, here are several terrific reasons why it’s a great present.
Basically, if you’re stumped for a gift for a child, LEGO is the way to go! They’re simply incredible!
Kids can be creative – When it comes to LEGO, there are no limits to what they can do.
LEGO Star Wars Imperial TIE Fighter
The TIE/LN starfighter, often known as the TIE Fighter or T/F, was the standard Imperial starfighter for the majority of the Galactic Civil War and afterwards. Pilots from the Rebellion and the New Republic jokingly referred to the craft as “eyeballs.”
- Fans can build their own missile-shooting LEGO brick version of the iconic Imperial TIE Fighter (75300) and reimagine scenes from the classic Star Wars trilogy with this buildable playset
- Includes 2 LEGO Star Wars minifigures: a TIE Fighter Pilot with a blaster pistol and a Stormtrooper with a blaster, plus an NI-L8 Protocol Droid LEGO figure for role-play adventures
- The TIE Fighter features an opening LEGO minifigure cockpit and 2 spring-loaded shooters for action-packed play
- Great for solo building or sharing the fun with friends and family, this set makes the best birthday present, holiday gift or surprise treat for creative kids and any Star Wars fan aged 8 and up
- Measuring over 6.5 in. (17 cm) high, 5.5 in. (14 cm) long and 6 in (15 cm) wide, it makes a striking display piece in any child’s bedroom between playtime battles
It’s a family activity– You can gather the entire family around the table to have some LEGO fun.
LEGO Star Wars: The Mandalorian The Razor Crest
Din Djarin, a Mandalorian bounty hunter, piloted the Razor Crest, an ST-70 Assault Ship. It was used as a military patrol craft prior to the establishment of the Galactic Empire. Din Djarin eventually acquired the spacecraft and used it to live and work while hunting bounties in the Outer Rim Territories during the early years of the New Republic. He utilized it during the search for Grogu the child, and he continued to use it in 9 ABY on his mission to discover Grogu’s species. During a fight on Tython, the Razor Crest was destroyed by a single shot fired by Gideon’s light cruiser.
Exclusive Building Kit, New 2020 (1,023 Pieces)
- Kids can role-play as heroic warrior The Mandalorian and play out action-packed Star Wars: The Mandalorian scenes with this detailed, LEGO brick model of The Razor Crest (75292) starship
- This fun buildable toy includes 4 LEGO minifigures: The Mandalorian, Greef Karga, Scout Trooper and the Child, plus an IG-11 LEGO figure, all with cool weapons to role-play exciting battles
- The Razor Crest has a dual LEGO minifigure cockpit, 2 spring-loaded shooters, cargo hold with opening sides/access ramps and carbonite bounty elements inside, sleeping area and detachable escape pod for creative play
- This 1,023-piece construction playset offers a challenging build and combines brilliantly with other LEGO Star Wars sets, and makes a great holiday gift or birthday present for boys and girls ages 10+
- The Razor Crest dreadnought measures over 5.5” (14 centimeter) high, 15” (38 centimeter) long and 11” (28 centimeter) wide, and it makes an eye-catching Star Wars: The Mandalorian display piece when it is not being used to transport vital cargo
You’re not going to break any LEGO bricks anytime soon; you might trip on a few, but that’s a minor price to pay.
LEGO Star Wars Darth Vader Helmet
Darth Vader got a mobile life support system enclosed in a suit of unique black armor after his near-fatal encounter with Obi-Wan Kenobi on Mustafar in 19 BBY.
- Escape the stresses of everyday life for a while and enjoy some quality time recreating every menacing detail of Darth Vader’s Helmet with this collectible LEGO Star Wars building kit (75304)
- The iconic design of Darth Vader’s Helmet is recreated in LEGO bricks to spark memories of classic Star Wars saga scenes, and the display stand with nameplate completes an impressive centerpiece
- This set is part of a series of collectible LEGO Star Wars build-to-display helmet models – look out for the new Scout Trooper Helmet (75305).
- This 834-piece set offers a complex, rewarding building experience and makes a top birthday, holiday or surprise gift for any Star Wars enthusiast, experienced LEGO builder or hobbyist
- Measuring over 8 in. (20 cm) high, 5.5 in. (15 cm) wide and 5.5 in. (14cm) deep, this buildable Darth Vader Helmet model doesn’t need much space for display but makes a big visual impact
Kids adore them – LEGO is undeniably great, and children adore it.
LEGO Star Wars R2-D2 75308 Collectible Building Toy
R2-D2, pronounced Artoo-Detoo and commonly referred to as R2 (Artoo), was a masculine-programmed R2-series astromech droid created by Industrial Automaton. R2-D2 was a brilliant, feisty droid who would serve a variety of masters during his existence. He was never given a full memory wipe (except from a partial erase of chosen information by Cad Bane during the senate hostage crisis) or fresh programming, resulting in an adventurous and independent attitude. His bravery and cunning saved the galaxy on several occasions when he was thrust into key events in galactic history.
- Build and display this fantastically detailed LEGO brick model of an iconic character from the Star Wars saga: R2-D2 (75308)
- Authentic features include a retractable mid-leg, rotating head, opening and extendable front hatches and adjustable periscope, plus a lightsaber hidden in a compartment in the head
- Includes a buildable display stand with an information plaque, LEGO Star Wars R2-D2 LEGO droid figure and a special Lucasfilm 50th anniversary LEGO brick
- This premium-quality set is part of a series of collectible LEGO Star Wars build-to-display models
- Offering a challenging and rewarding build, this 2,314-piece set makes an awesome birthday present, holiday gift or surprise treat for any Star Wars connoisseur and LEGO Star Wars lover
LEGO Star Wars: A New Hope Imperial Star Destroyer
The Imperial-class Star Destroyer (ISD), often known as the Imperial Star Destroyer or Impstar, was a series of gigantic dagger-shaped capital ships produced by the Imperial Navy and afterwards the Navy of the First Order. The Imperial I-class, Imperial II-class, and Interdictor-class were the three variations.
- uild and display the Devastator, a LEGO Star Wars Ultimate Collector Series; a giant of a model from Star Wars: A New Hope that collectors will love to own!
- The Imperial Star Destroyer model includes a display stand, informational fact plaque and 2 Imperial minifigures with weapons for a truly authentic galactic civil war collector’s item
- This incredible set also includes a buildable scale model of the Tantive IV that fans will instantly recognize from the opening scenes of the very first Star Wars movie!
- The amazing LEGO Star Wars Ultimate Collector Series Imperial Star Destroyer model is a challenging building experience and a great holiday and birthday gift for serious LEGO brick and Star Wars fans ages 16+
- This 4,784-piece collectible on its display stand measures over 17” (44cm) high, 43” (109cm) long and 26” (66cm) wide; in other words, it’s HUGE!
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I may make money when you purchase through them.