Duck and goose hunting in the hunter call of the wild is now fixed. Time to head out to your favorite goose hotspots and start hunting.
On PS4, PC, and Xbox One, the Hunter Call Of The Wild update 1.67 was published. The current update introduced a new DLC (Modern Rifle Pack) with three new weapons, according to the official theHunter COTW update 1.67 patch notes. Aside from that, version 1.67 of Hunter Call Of The Wild offers a huge list of bug fixes.
A major upgrade was previously issued, which included TruRACS for the Lesser Kudu, the Inspect feature for mission objects, and much more.
Players have been experiencing a lot of bugs in the game since the recent patch. A couple of these issues will be addressed in today’s The Hunter COTW version 1.67. More information can be found further down.
What is new in The Hunter Call Of The Wild Patch Notes (Update 1.67)?- February 22, 2022
New DLC Content Available!
Modern Rifle Pack comes with three new weapons, each available in two cosmetic variations:
– ZARZA-15 .22LR
– ZARZA-15 .223
– ZARZA-10 .308
Geese and Ducks FIXED!!!
the hunter call of the wild ducks not spawning Fixed
What is fixed in The Hunter COTW 1.67 Patch Notes?
List of Bug Fixes and Changes
Celebrating theHunter: Call of the Wild’s fifth anniversary
- Everybody will now be able to unlock a free special anniversary edition of the Rhino 454: the SUNDBERG 454. Just head to the in-game store, press “Purchase”, and it’s all yours. Ammunition for this weapon has also been unlocked for all to use. It still costs in-game money to unlock, but no weapon score is required.
- We also replaced some existing loading screens with some gorgeous key art!
- Full rework of the animal home ranges, populations and schedules on Mississippi Acres Preserve, Vurhonga Savanna, Rancho Del Arroyo & Cuatro Colinas. This will boost the performance for users.
Graphics & Visual Effects
- Implemented FSR (FidelityFX Super Resolution) on PC platforms.
- Improved sample pattern for SSAO (Screen Space Ambient Occlusion), improving shadows in the game.
- Improved the floating death animation for the Alligator.
- Third person animation setup has been revamped and most of the animations are improved.
- New headline ’Dog’ for dog related tutorial entries in Codex menu.
- Scent eliminator HUD improvements including duration indicator.
- Added Reticle to gameplay with different color variations. This helps aiming at objects for interactions, interacting with distant animal calls & spotting animals from a distance, and can help some players who experience motion sickness.
- Added an option in Settings to adjust Subtitles font size.
- Added option to remap Trophy Lodge inputs in Settings menu.
Increased sensitivity of gamepad & mouse for all 1x magnification devices including Red dot, aluminum ironsight, reflex sight & all 1x scopes for relevant weapons.
10 point-to-point transport sites have been implemented along the riverbank in Mississippi Acres Preserve. At present, they won’t be visible on the map but that is something we will be addressing a little later this year. Just look for the boats!
- Full population resets will occur across Cuatro Colinas, Rancho del Arroyo, Mississippi Acres Preserve, and Vurhonga Savanna as a result of our optimization efforts. More information on this was mentioned above under Performance Improvements.
- The male black bears have decided to spice things up a little and are now going by the following descriptors:
- Black > Dusty.
- Dark > Black.
- Dusty > Dark.
- Updated the Medal icons designs on various screens.
- Added swimming icon for animal clues that are underwater.
- Geese cash rewards have been balanced to offset other fixes and harvest quantity.
BUG FEATURES in TheHunter COTW Update 1.67
Critical & Featured
- Geese and Ducks will get attracted to callers.
- Fixed LOD issues for the female Red Deer which caused some to appear invisible at varying distances until the character is within about 50m.
- The Kullman .22H now provides a more appropriate bang for buck. The prices for the weapon and the ammo have also been slashed!
Animals & Environment
- Common Raccoon is now Class 2 animal instead of Class 1.
- Fixed an issue where disturbed vegetation was present near need zones only.
- Fixed the instance where sometimes corpses seemed to float in air after being shot from a long distance.
- The gates at Bingham Farms Mobile Home no longer levitate and fly around.
Weapons, Gear, & Character
- Addressed a bug of First Aid Kit not healing when used.
- Fixed an audio issue when switching between callers like Antler Rattler, Short Reed Canada Goose Caller.
- Fixed the problem where item could not be switched until sound ended while using Deer Bleat Caller & Roe Deer Caller.
- Addressed a bug of having infinite ammo if user kept firing while still in hip pose after running out of bullets.
- Manual and auto chambering mechanics for the Mangiafico, .410 while loaded with the .410 birdshot, has been corrected.
- The .270 Warden is now available for console players.
- Arrows retrieved from the field return to the players storage instead of their inventory.
User Interface & Multiplayer
- Addressed a bug with waypoints placement on Map on Ultrawide monitors.
- Fixed the incorrect icon for Dog biscuits on Inventory UI.
- Updated & fixed Decoy icon not being displayed in the HUD.
- Retrieved arrows will be available in the inventory now.
- Cash amount will not show cut off in UI if the value has more than 6 digits.
- Addressed a bug where multiple Turkey decoy POI markers were not being grouped together when placed very close to each other.
- Addressed a bug where Trophy lodge did not load for users other than the host in a MP session.
- Fixed the problem of users not being able to hear each other’s callers audio for Red deer, Moose, Elk caller(s) during MP.
- Addressed a bug of lures audio not working in MP.
- Addressed a bug where Great ones appeared as Diamonds to users other than the host in Multiplayer session.
- Geese caller will work for every player and not just the host in MP session.
- Scrollbar will function properly for description of items in Mission items menu in Codex for Rancho del Arroyo reserve.
- Multiple crash fixes!
Thanks for visiting Bayou A Game. We are making Video Game walkthroughs, and How to videos and blogs.